D-Link DGS-1210-10P 8 Port Gigabit Switch
This D-Link DGS-1210-10P 10-Port PoE Switch is part of D-Link’s 3rd generation of Web Smart Switches that integrates advanced management and security functions for performance and scalability. Featuring an innovative fanless design that ensures quiet operation and a longer life span, this D-Link DGS-1210-10P provides a complete and affordable solution for small and medium businesses (SMB).
- 10x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports and 2x SFP Ports.
- PoE on 8 of the 10 Gigabit ports, to a maximum 78W power budget.
- Automatic detection of 802.3af/pre-standard 802.3at power requirement.
- Third generation design, with improved management and security functions.
- Power-saving D-Link Green technology now in its 2nd generation, with a unique time-based PoE function.
- Solid security with 802.1X authentication and IP/MAC based Access Control Lists (ACL).
- Malicious traffic and performance degradation prevention with D-Link Safeguard Engine.
- Auto Voice VLAN for the automatic prioritisation of digital voice traffic.
- Quality of service (QoS) and bandwidth control (down to 64 kbps).
- High Reliability with Loopback Detection (LBD) and cable diagnostics.
- SmartConsole utility for the joint management of several switches.
- Fanless design ideal for use in open offices.
- Includes rackmount brackets for data cabinet deployment.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
This D-Link DES-1210-10P features 8 PoE ports. They provide either up to 30W on 2 ports, 15.4W on 4 ports or 7.5W on 8 ports. This gives administrators the flexibility to connect 802.3af compliant devices such as network cameras and IP phones, as well as 802.3at pre-standard equipment such as 802.11n Access Points. Uniquely, the PoE function is programmable, so power can be cut at certain times to save energy.